Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I've been tagged

By my new blogging friend Noelia! There are two tasks:

Firstly, reveal seven random facts about yourself and then tag seven others...

1. I sang solo parts in school shows and was in the town drama club up until the age of about 15 and loved it!
2. I have never eaten tomato soup since a bowl of it landed on my head when I was 7 years old...we were staying in a caravan (RV) and the fold-down table decided to fold itself up unexpectedly :)
3. I'm a reality TV junkie. Amazing Race, Survivor, Bachelor.....
4. The place I would love to visit most in the world is Alaska, closely followed by New Zealand.
5. I am an emotional eater.
6. I can't bake.
7. I was born in England, moved to Scotland when I was 5, and moved to the U.S. when I was 22.

Secondly: share some favorite blogs you visit for inspiration.

Some of the blogs I have bookmarked include:

http://www.kerismith.com/blog/ Keri Smith is a super-talented artist. One of my favorite parts of her blog is the "100 things" section. There are 100 suggestions for pages of an art journal (or as one of my friends has done, a Circle Journal!).
http://dancinginpajamas.blogspot.com/ this blogging site is written by Alma, the owner and "Creative Cat" over at The Cat's Pajamas Rubber Stamps. I'm a proud DT member and find Alma's writing often makes me ponder :) Always a good thing!
http://alifeunrehearsed.blogspot.com/ Bonnierose is another new blogging friend. Her writing is thoughtful, unrestrained and just plain fun!

Alrighty, I'm off to tag some fellow bloggers....have a great Tuesday evening :)

5 comments:

Jill May 1, 2007 at 9:27 PM  

Hmmm...so maybe I should have someone unexpectedly dump chocolate on my head & see if it helps?!?!? :-) :-) :-) ACK! Never done a tag before...but OKAY!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-0 :-0 :-0

Monica Loewen May 1, 2007 at 10:37 PM  

This looks like fun - I've nver heard of tagging someone before...

EquineSpirit May 2, 2007 at 9:08 AM  

Ohhhh...Alaska...I'd like to visit there too. My mom and stepdad have been there before and they loved it.

Noelia May 2, 2007 at 7:47 PM  

So glad you played tag! I loved reading those facts about you. I love the Amazing Race too but haven't been watching it this season. Thanks for sharing about yourself and thanks for playing : )

Jill May 6, 2007 at 9:25 PM  

I did it I did it! I did my very first ever tag...hope it's ok. Kind'a scared...