Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday thoughts...and flowers!

Look at the gorgeous flowers my hubby sent! How could these not cheer someone up on a Spring day :) Iain has done such an awesome job taking care of me this week - just another reminder of how lucky I am....

The Two Peas Blog Challenge for today is a fun one. Here goes:

Two things about me: my hair is about 70% gray and I have lots of freckles!
Two names I go by: tone and toners (courtesy of high school friends and Iain)
Two things I am wearing right now: jammies and socks
Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: humor and security
Two of my favorite things to do: scrapbooking and photography
Two things I want very badly at the moment: for my throat to heal and for the snow to melt :)
Two pets I have: 2 cats: Pickle and Sally
Two things I did last night: watched "Survivor" and had beef pot pie for dinner
Two things I ate today: popsicle and water (so far)
Two people I just talked to last: Iain and the pest control company (coming next week for our maintenance service)
Two things I'm doing tomorrow: laundry and working on a circle journal entry
Two longest car rides: We've moved a lot by car because we didn't want to put our cats on planes, so we have driven from San Diego to Orlando (4 days in 1995). Also Orlando to Boston (1996) and Boston to San Francisco (1997). Quite an adventure!
Two favorite holidays: Thanksgiving (I'm from the UK and love the whole idea of Thanksgiving) and birthdays (I tell my kids there are lots of holidays, but your birthday is the only day when it is really your own day!)
Two favorite beverages: Earl Grey tea or a Mai Tai
Two favorite scrapbooking tools: Ink pads and patterned paper
Two favorite scrapping companies: That's a tough one! If I have to narrow it down to two, I'd pick Crate Paper and Making Memories.

6 comments:

It's Not Easy Being Green May 11, 2007 at 10:54 AM  

Beautiful flowers! I hope you are feeling better!

EquineSpirit May 11, 2007 at 12:09 PM  

LOVE your cats' names! Sooo cute! Gorgeous flowers too by the way! ((HUGS!!)) and feel better soon...k?

Noelia May 11, 2007 at 1:58 PM  

What pretty flowers! Hope you feel better soon.
I enjoyed reading the challenge, I love earl grey tea too.

Jill May 11, 2007 at 9:25 PM  

Lucky kitties to have you drive all that way! :-) :-) :-) I sure don't envy you the laundry, though I imagine I'll have to do some myself...hate laundry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa May 12, 2007 at 1:14 AM  

beautiful flowers-how sweet of your hubby :)

I love crate paper too-love the style

hope your throat feels better ASAP

Debbi May 12, 2007 at 9:03 AM  

I just love surprise flowers for no apparent reason. You are a lucky woman.