Wednesday, May 09, 2007

26 Things Photo Scavenger Hunt!

Found this cool game for a Photo Scavenger Hunt! There's a list of 26 items to try and photograph with your own interpretation of each. I'm gonna try and play along :) It'll be another way to improve my photography skills. Anyone else?

Here's the list of items:

keys
dance
fold
soft
tangle
panoramic
truck
sparkle
nose
round
currency
electronic
large
fake
stop
feast
multicoloured
before
after
landmark
from the hip
front page
a difference
telephone
the number 9
sticky

5 comments:

Maureen May 9, 2007 at 10:17 AM  

Ooh, sounds like fun...I just may try this...

Colleen May 9, 2007 at 11:40 AM  

What a cool idea! Going to have to go check this out and may have to try this!

Brenda Smith May 9, 2007 at 12:21 PM  

This sounds like fun! Now if I can just make myself do it!!!

Lynn May 9, 2007 at 4:21 PM  

I agree, sounds really fun. Just have to get myself to do it! Thats the hard part, lol.

Swamp Tulip May 9, 2007 at 7:22 PM  

How fun this sounds. Good luck. I may try to play along too!