Friday, March 09, 2007

Happy Birthday, Iain!












Today my hubby turns 40! For his birthday breakfast I decided to finally try the croissants from Williams-Sonoma which I remembered had been on Oprah's "Favorite Things" list a couple of years ago...they were outstanding! A special treat for a special guy :)

Talking of my special guy, the challenge on Two Peas today was "what is the most important quality in marriage?". I can't narrow it down to just one thing, so I'd say trust, unconditional support, and a sense of humor (nobody can make me laugh like Iain can!). We've made it to 14 years, so we must be doing something right :)

2 comments:

Ingrid March 9, 2007 at 10:05 AM  

Congrats on your hubby´s birthday. The croissants looks yummy. Thanks for visiting my blog. :-)

Allison Rankin March 9, 2007 at 4:29 PM  

This looks so cute...I love these stamps!