Monday, January 17, 2011

The Cat's Pajamas New Release Blog Hop!




Welcome to the January New Release Blog Hop from The Cat's Pajamas! I'm sure you've been hopping your way through all the fabulous creations from The Cat Pack, but if you want to start at the beginning, start at Sony's blog (Sony is also the hostess for this week's TCP Tuesday challenge!). Through the hop, you'll be joining me from Carole's blog - and now you're here!


For my card I used "It Had To Be Mew" and I think it worked well with Sony's color combo :)


Thank you, as always, for stopping by, now hop on over and see what Alma has been up to!




11 comments:

Suzanne :O ) January 18, 2011 at 4:24 AM  

jazzy card! love sprinkle's hat ;)

JessicaK January 18, 2011 at 8:10 AM  

Very cute, and I love the patterns in there with the lattice borders.

Linda Nicholson January 18, 2011 at 8:26 AM  

Beautiful card Toni! You've done Sprinkle up proud! Love that red/black paper in the background...very elegant and classy!

Hope you're doing well! I've always got you in my heart and prayers!

Linda

Jenny January 18, 2011 at 9:19 AM  

Cute little paper-pieced hat on Sprinkles! Can't wait to get my stuff in the mail!!!

carole (TruCarMa) January 18, 2011 at 12:27 PM  

Fun lattice work and neat layout, Toni!

slbt17 January 18, 2011 at 12:44 PM  

very cute!
love your style!
Sandra ltb

Lisa H. January 18, 2011 at 5:14 PM  

soooo delightful!

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ January 19, 2011 at 2:30 AM  

Beautiful use of the color chart and I do love this image as well! Great job, love it!

g January 20, 2011 at 8:54 PM  

super cute! i love your papers- her hat rocks!!

Sonja "Sony" Christoph January 23, 2011 at 11:06 AM  

cuuute Toni!!! Love the papers you chose and the fun layout...Sprinkle reminds me of a gentleman in waiting from another time lol adorable!!!!

Teena in Toronto January 25, 2011 at 4:58 PM  

So cute!

Happy blogoversary :)