Monday, September 13, 2010

It's a New Release Blog Hop!




We're back with 12 more FAB releases from The Cat's Pajamas - and so we're having a Blog Hop combined with our TCP Tuesday PLAID challenge (hosted by the super-talented Amy, whose blog is the first stop on the hop!).





If you're working your way through the hop, you'll be joining me from Carole's blog - and by now I am sure you have seen tons of beautiful creations from the rest of the Cat Pack :) For my card I'm using one of my new favorite sets - "Witchy" - and for the plaid challenge I made my own plaid background by doing some paper weaving (remember those place mats you made back in elementary school?). I hope you like it! Now, head on over to Tracy's blog for some more loveliness! Have FUN - and as always, thank you for stopping by!

9 comments:

Alma de la Rosa September 14, 2010 at 2:20 AM  

Love this paper weaving. And the brads for that extra bit of bling.

Lisa H. September 14, 2010 at 5:08 AM  

serious, cuteness going on here! LOVE your plaid strips!

Amy Rohl September 14, 2010 at 7:24 AM  

Oh, TONI!!! I love your paper plaid, how clever of you!! I really like Miss Witch in the browns and oranges...now you've got me thinking!

carole (TruCarMa) September 14, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

The weaving and the star?! Brilliant, Toni! Love this! :)

Beate September 14, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

AWESOME way to create plaid! LOVE your card, Toni!
Hugs and smiles

Linda Nicholson September 14, 2010 at 1:36 PM  

Love how you weaved your own paper plaid! Always the resourceful one you are! Love how you did the kitty in gray!

Linda

Jackie Pedro September 14, 2010 at 2:44 PM  

Very clever, Toni!!! Your card is darling!

Sonja "Sony" Christoph September 14, 2010 at 5:48 PM  

OH how fun is this?! What an awesome idea Toni - the paper weaving, the purple brads...it all goes together purrfectly!!! CUTE!!!

JessicaK September 14, 2010 at 11:11 PM  

Wooo, way to create your own plaid. Great card and such a cute little witch.