Monday, August 23, 2010

Blog Hop!


Hi all! Time for another TCP blog hop - and this time the Cat Pack is showing off some of our own favorite creations (I had tons of fun making this baby card with the "And Baby Makes" set) as well as some made by TCP fans! I really like the card by Noelle - the colors just blew me away, and the whole design just screams "Summer" to me :) Thanks for sharing your creation with us, Noelle!

You might be joining me from Sony's blog if you're following along for the hop - if so, your next stop will be Amy's blog for more amazing TCP-ness :) Have fun!

6 comments:

Unknown August 24, 2010 at 8:32 AM  

Toni, this is amazing! So very very sweet!

Jodi Collins August 24, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

OOOH! This is TOTALLY adorable! LOVE this!!

Alma de la Rosa August 24, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

Oh, my, word! So cute. LOVES all the stitching.

Heather August 24, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

I love this card! So cute!!

Melissa August 24, 2010 at 3:27 PM  

I am loving the stitching around the giraffes...super cute! :)

Jackie Pedro August 24, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

DArling, Toni!! LOVE the big stitches!!