Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Have a Cuppa TCP Tuesday with Twine


Try saying that three times fast! :) This week Amy is hostessing TCP Tuesday and she wants us to use twisty twine on our creations! Alma has some awesome twine in the TCP store that The Cat Pack has been playing with for a few weeks now - it's fabulous! It doesn't get frizzy and the color selection is awesome! Check out the "Divine Twine" right here...



For my card I used the upcoming "A Cuppa" set (part of next week's release!). As you can see, this is a nice large image of PJ, complete with apron that is perfect for coloring and/or paper piecing. Doesn't she look sweet? The "soup" sentiment is a separate stamp within the set, so the cup could just as easily be used to show coffee or tea (yum! More about tea on Thursday!).

7 comments:

Maureen July 13, 2010 at 11:46 AM  

Awesome Toners! What a cute card; and your paper piecing is always so impressive. I love your cards.

Karrie Baker July 13, 2010 at 9:21 PM  

I think your card is amazing. I think YOU are amazing!! :)

Linda Nicholson July 14, 2010 at 7:37 AM  

What an absolutely beautiful card! Love all the paper piecing! I think Karrie said it best....simply amazing!

Linda

Jamie N. July 14, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

So cute. I love the paper pieced apron. And the aqua & red color combo is one of my favs.

joanna July 14, 2010 at 11:49 PM  

great sneak peak! I am definitely ready to have her join my collection

Rose July 15, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

Your little bear is a sweetie, love her apron, she looks likes she made that cup just for me. Awesome work.

Carol July 16, 2010 at 12:56 AM  

GORGEOUS, Toni! love the colors and the way you paper pieced PJ, she looks so GOOD, she will make anyone feel good! :)