Friday, July 30, 2010

Coming home :)


Nattie is on her way home from a week of fun at Camp Chief Ouray. From what she said on the phone a little while ago, she had an amazing time! I'm looking forward to hearing all the details tonight :) We'll be all together tomorrow, but then on Sunday they're off to California with Iain for a week of rollercoasters and water parks! I'll be at home since I have to work - and I'm looking forward to having the house to myself for a whole week!! Yeah!
Today's card is made with the brand new "A Cuppa" set from TCP; I really like how this card turned out with all the paper piecing and stitching; it makes it look "homey"! Have a super weekend :)



3 comments:

Lisa July 30, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Sort of matches the live bear photo! Cute card.

Lisa

Carol July 31, 2010 at 1:09 AM  

SWEET! I agree, very homey! love the dark brown colorin, and your use of string to frame PJ... VERY COOL!

Alma de la Rosa July 31, 2010 at 2:13 PM  

What a cutie!