Tuesday, July 27, 2010

And now, back to our regularly scheduled TCP Tuesday challenge :)


It's Tuesday, which means it's time for this week's TCP Tuesday Challenge. Following a problem with my laptop, I'm finally able to get online and post for you (thanks Alma for your help last night with the Splitcoast Stampers post). This week I have an Inspiration Challenge for you - use your TCP stamps and create something for us based on this bedding from the Land of Nod :) I will post back tomorrow with a photo of my card!
To play along, upload your creation to your blog or to the Splitcoast gallery (keyword TCPTUES120), then post a link on Alma's blog for us all to see! Remember, to have a chance at being this month's Swanky Stamper you have to add that link :) Have fun!!

2 comments:

jillconyers July 28, 2010 at 4:10 AM  

Great challenge. I'll be back to see your card :)

Carol August 3, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

FUN Challenge, Toni! Saw the inspiration and had to play! Great choice, really like the color combo in here. I also had to use my new TCP Toni's Tea Set stamps, totally appropriate, really like that set btw!