Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TCPTUES115 - Inspiration Challenge!




Hi everyone - happy Tuesday! This week I'm hosting an Inspiration Challenge for you; the piece I have chosen is this mosaic design that I found on Google Images. I hope it inspires you to play along with us!




For my card I used one of my favorite TCP summer images - the penguin from the "By the Sea" set :) I picked up the mosaic tiles on a recent trip to CA - scrapping and stamping stores galore! I thought they'd work well for a summer/pool theme, and I really like the colors, too!




To play along, add a link to your card (from your blog or the Splitcoast gallery) to the post on Alma's blog. This means you can be entered in our monthly Swanky Stamper Contest where you can win $$$$ to spend on TCP stamps - what's not to like about that?! This week's keyword is TCPTUES115. So...what are you waiting for - go and be inspired!

0 comments: