Friday, May 28, 2010

Holiday Weekend :)


Hello all, I hope you had a great week! Today we had Field Day at school, and the temperature got up to 80 degrees - the warmest day so far this year! Next week the kids only have school on Tuesday and Wednesday, and then they're on Summer break :) My last day is June 8th.
Today I have a bright card I made a couple of weeks ago using a new stamp by Stampendous. It's a pretty large image, and works very well for coloring and/or paper piecing. I like the colors on this one!
Have a happy and safe weekend, whatever you're up to!

6 comments:

Maureen June 1, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

Hope you had a terrific long weekend Toni! You are so lucky to be off for so long; I am eagerly awaiting a few holidays over the summer, but it's nothing like school break. I love your card! The colours,the flower, the layers... so pretty!

Sarah Coggins June 2, 2010 at 6:42 AM  

Beautiful card! I love the color combo and mix of papers. Hurray for summer break around the corner. Enjoy!

Jenny Gropp June 3, 2010 at 5:24 AM  

Love the mix and matching you did on this one -- FUN!

jillconyers June 8, 2010 at 3:33 AM  

Beautiful color combo and I love the variety of patterns and dimension.

Heather June 9, 2010 at 6:59 AM  

Cute! I love the color combo you used!

Janet June 9, 2010 at 10:54 AM  

Holy cow, this is beautiful! The colors, combination of textures...just perfect!