Tuesday, March 23, 2010

TCPTUES102 - Color Challenge :)




Good morning! It's a beautiful, sunny start to the day here in Conifer - with another snowstorm on the way later today! We're under a winter storm warning, so it could be another big dump of snow for us :)



As you'll see, this week's TCP Tuesday Challenge is a color challenge - our hostess for this week is Joanne, and you can find all the details on playing along (and how you could become TCP's next Swanky Stamper) on her blog. I really enjoyed playing with these colors; it's not a combo I've seen often, but I love how these ones look together! Be sure to check out the creations everyone else has come up with, and you'll see them all together on the slideshow on Alma's blog as the week progresses.



For my card, I used TCP's "Smells Like Cake" set, and I pulled all the papers from my scrap drawers :) That's always a good feeling! Have a great Tuesday, whatever you're up to!

0 comments: