Thursday, March 18, 2010

TCP Tuesday...a little late :)

Hi all, dropping in to post about this week's TCP Tuesday hosted by the fabulous Amy, who is challenging us to pierce something somewhere on our creation this week (TCPTUES101). Jump over to Amy's blog for all the details - I have my fingers crossed for a SNOW DAY here tomorrow...the forecast is calling for up to 2 feet of snow for us in just 24 hours! The kids and I will be going to bed with our fingers crossed that my principal calls me bright and early letting me know I can spread the word to staff and parents :)


Have a super evening...I'll be back at the weekend (or tomorrow, if I'm lucky!) with my pierced card!

1 comments:

glenda March 20, 2010 at 3:08 AM  

Your having snow and today we have to mow the grass. I'm here in East Tennessee. What a difference!