Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Hearts Day


Hi everyone, I hope you're having a great weekend. Nattie had a friend sleeping over last night; the two of them had lots of fun together and are still playing now :) This morning I went and got my hair cut and colored (no more gray!), and this afternoon I photographed a bunch of cards that I made last weekend, so I have lots to show you through this coming week :)
This one was made with a stamp I picked up by Stampendous, and the paper is by KI Memories, I believe. The layout is a very simple one I chose to use from the 2 sketches 4 you blog.
This morning the sun was out, but now things are clouding over - we might get a few inches of snow overnight. Tonight the kids and I will be cozy on the couch watching a movie, and tomorrow Iain is taking them out for new ski goggles while I spend a few hours stamping. Sounds good to me!

3 comments:

Debbie February 14, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

cute card. Would love to see a photo of your new hairdo too!

Unknown February 15, 2010 at 6:45 PM  

Oh! Another stampendous owl stamp I must have! Love the card.

Amy Rohl February 15, 2010 at 6:58 PM  

Another AWESOME image! Love the overhanging branch!