Tuesday, January 19, 2010

This seems strange...

We're not quite halfway through this school year, but in my new job at the front office we're always planning ahead, and right now that means kindergarten registration for the 2010/11 school year...it was a very busy day today; some of the incoming kindergarteners looked excited, some looked terrified...and I'd say the same applied to the parents, too. I remember when Jamie began kindergarten I was quite sad, especially since he was my youngest...and now he's halfway through second grade and Nattie's halfway through seventh grade!


At the end of the day we had a sudden snowstorm which made a couple of our buses 20 minutes late - always fun! Fortunately by the time Jamie and I were driving home, the roads had already been sanded and so weren't quite as slippery as some had described them earlier. I still drove like a grandma, though...just in case...

2 comments:

Maureen January 20, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

Always best to go slow...

Just wait Toni; I still can't believe my daughter is in University now! How can time fly so fast? I still remember her first day of Kindergarden.

Janet January 20, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

Gosh, time goes so fast once your kids are in school. I'm still in denial that our dd is graduating high school this year!

Glad the new job is working out well for you!