Sunday, January 03, 2010

TCPTUES90 - A "New" Card


Hi all...I'm sorry it took so long for me to post this - I got a new version of Photoshop Elements for Christmas and have been trying to figure it out :) Anyway, the challenge for this past week was to make a card with something "new" - I used some new paper and ribbon that I picked up before the holidays. The paper is by one of my favorite companies, Basic Grey.
As for the stamp, it's one of my all-time favorites from The Cat's Pajamas - the "Fill 'Er Up" stamp. Inside I used the "Simple Math" stamp, which reads 'One Martini...Two Martini...Three Martini...Floor.' Love it!
I'd like to wish you all a happy, healthy 2010! I hope you'll continue to stop by :)

3 comments:

Maureen January 3, 2010 at 3:35 PM  

Ha! Love the sentiment inside!!!

Happy New Year Toni!

And of course I shall continue to stop by!

Linda January 5, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

Cute card, I like the Basic Grey papers

Janet January 6, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

lol What a great stamp! Love the inside text!

Happy New Year, Toni! Looking forward another year of blogging fun!