Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunny Weekend


It's been a sunny (but cold!) weekend here...at work we were all talking the other day about the lack of snow so far this winter!
The kids are with Iain this weekend, so last night I went out with my friend Kelli for a belated birthday dinner. We went to a restaurant called Brio - the food was delicious!
I'm heading down to the basement to work on some cards this afternoon. I've got my card ready for this week's TCP Tuesday sketch challenge, and I'm really pleased with how it turned out. It has pink, black, white, and bling :)
Today's card is an all-occasion card made using a stamp by MFT and patterned paper by Basic Grey. Thanks for stopping by - have a great week!

5 comments:

Tracey January 24, 2010 at 5:46 PM  

I love this Toni! What an adorable card!! xx

jillconyers January 25, 2010 at 3:01 AM  

Not much snow here either and I'm fine with that!

Love the card. With so many days of gray skies I love seeing the bright sunny orange and green grass.

Linda January 25, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

Pretty card, Toni. We don't have much snow here but like Jill said I am ok with that too. Congrats on your new job at the school!

Unknown January 26, 2010 at 11:32 AM  

LOVE.IT!

SueB January 30, 2010 at 4:28 PM  

this is SO STINKIN' CUTE - TFS! we've not had much snow this year (yet) either ... tho' I'm not complaining, mind you!