Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pure Innocence by MFT


Check out this beautiful image from My Favorite Things' "Pure Innocence" collection. I love this little girl! She reminds me a lot of Nattie when she was younger :) The image could be used for a birthday card, a thank you card, or even just a quick hello. And for those of us who like to color, these images have lots of space for coloring. I used some of my favorite paper by My Mind's Eye along with ribbon by American Crafts and a Fiskars border punch.
I hope you're having a great week!

3 comments:

Janet January 15, 2010 at 7:17 AM  

What an adorable card! The stamp is just precious.

Our LSS is now carrying COPICS, Toni! I think of you whenever I see them! :-)

Maureen January 15, 2010 at 11:25 AM  

Aw very cute! Yes, I definitely prefer stamps that let me colour! I feel like such a kid again.... ;)

Happy Weekend to you Toni!

SueB January 15, 2010 at 6:06 PM  

These images are SO STINKIN' CUTE and I LOVE what you've done with them - TFS!