Tuesday, November 24, 2009

TCP Tuesday with Amy :)

Hi everyone, this week's TCP Tuesday hostess is the super-talented Amy - hop over to her blog to find out what her challenge is :) I'm spending the whole day at home tomorrow and am hoping to get lots of stamping done - I have some really pretty holiday paper to play with, and now that I am done with my degree, I am able to enjoy my stamping without thinking about school assignments :) The first card I'll work on will be my TCP Tuesday card, so stop by tomorrow evening or Thursday to see what I came up with.

I also have some news about the GOBBLE, GOBBLE, GOBBLE SALE over at The Cat's Pajamas from November 26th - November 30th. Everything (excluding Kitty Kat Packs) will be 25% off, so it'll be a great time to stock up! HAPPY SHOPPING!

2 comments:

jillconyers November 26, 2009 at 3:36 AM  

Happy Thanksgiving Toni :)

Maureen November 26, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Toni!