Saturday, October 03, 2009

Happy World Card Making Day



Hi all, I know I've been very quiet on the blogging front this week. I'm into my last couple of classes before finishing my degree, so between that and keeping up with work and home life, I haven't been able to post as much as I'd like :(
I had to post today, though, because it's World Card Making Day! Yeah! Talking of cards, I have several published in the latest issue of "Just Cards!". It's full of terrific card ideas! I will be spending time creating over this coming weekend. I'm going to work on some sketch challenges, work with the new Holiday sets coming soon from The Cat's Pajamas (you're going to loooove these!), and just generally catch up! My husband is going back to the U.K. tomorrow for a week, and so on Thursday and Friday I'm taking the days off to create all day long. I need it!

8 comments:

Lisa October 3, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

You go girl!!! Going to go out and buy a copy today.

Lisa

Jenny Gropp October 3, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

Way to go!

Lisa Foster October 3, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

Hey Girl! Congratulations on all of your publishes! You SOOOO Deserve it! Love all of your cards! Have fun creating & Happy WCMD! :)Keeping you in my prayers~
Hugs,
Lisa

Debbie October 3, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

congrats on being published again. And I'm glad to see a post from you, I was starting to get worried!

Maureen October 4, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

Oh yay!!!! A new mag to buy! You know, every time I see your work in them, I point it out to my family and say "Look!!! That's my bloggy friend Toni's card!!" I am so proud of you.

And here I missed World Card Making Day. I shall have to make up for it by doing some cards today, since I was busy with my own birthday yesterday!

SueB October 6, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

congrats, Toni! I can't wait to breeze thru the mag to catch your cards!

Janet October 7, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

Congrats on the pub, TOni! Well deserved! :-)

Carol October 7, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

Toni, a big Congratulations sent your way! that is so great, i pick up this mag from time to time; and i know i got to see if i can get my hands on this issue and see what you came up with! YEAH, Toni!!! :)