Tuesday, September 08, 2009

TCP Tuesday!

Here's my card for this week's TCP Tuesday. Leigh is hosting a Sketch Challenge :)



For my card, I used TCP's "Fright Night" clear set and lots of layers in these Halloween-y colors. The circles in the background were embossed using a Spellbinders Impressabilities template, and then I just rubbed my black inkpad over the surface.


I cut out the ghosts and mounted them with foam tape, so that they really stand out on the front of the card. I added some bling with shimmer brads and Stickles, and I love the end result! Have a great Tuesday :)

4 comments:

Debbie September 8, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

very cute, I love all the layers.

Anonymous September 9, 2009 at 8:29 AM  

Sorry I've been a bad commenter but I always read your post in google!! I love this card, the ribbon is a super cool idea :)

Sarah Coggins September 9, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

What an awesome Halloween card! I love the idea of inking the embossed pattern - it looks fabulous. Definitely need to try that. tfs! :)

Jenny Gropp September 11, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

Oh -- those ghosts are FUN. Love how you popped em up!