Friday, September 04, 2009

Bookworm :)


Check out this little guy - isn't he sweet with his glasses on, reading his book? This image is another one from MFT's "I {Heart} Books" and the layout was from the Card Positioning Systems sketch challenge. The patterned paper is from DCWV's "Retro Stack".

I don't have a Featured Blogger for you today, but I'll have one lined up for next week :)

I wanted to add: the bookworm's book is popped off the front of the card using foam dots; that's what's causing the shadow there.

7 comments:

Lisa Foster September 4, 2009 at 11:08 AM  

This is so cute! I Love the colorful papers! Always thinking of you..hope things are going well. Hugs, Lisa

Tracey September 4, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

This is fabulous Toni!! Love your colour combo! xx

Maureen September 4, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

Awesome! Did you raise his book on foam tape, or did you paint in the shadows? It looks 3D... I love it!

Jennifer Hansen September 4, 2009 at 11:55 PM  

Cute cards! I found your blog via Janet and am off to become a follower :-)

Jenny Gropp September 6, 2009 at 9:10 PM  

that's the cutest little worm ever!

Andrea Walford September 7, 2009 at 5:28 PM  

Great book worm!

Linda Beeson September 8, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

ekkk! That little guy is just too cute!