Sunday, August 30, 2009

Happy Day!


I love this image from Stamping Bella's "Ketto" line; isn't it cheery? I decided to use it as the main image on my card for Tracy's Sketch Challenge this week. The bright patterned paper by Little Yellow Bicycle is a great match, too!
How was your weekend? Yesterday I ended up getting some glasses to use for reading and for when I'm working on the computer. The frames are a lot like the ones on my sunglasses so it's not too much of a change :) Today I stayed home and stamped a few cards to post throughout the week. Back to school tomorrow! Have a super week!

4 comments:

Linda August 31, 2009 at 7:10 AM  

So pretty and cheerful. My kids went back to school today too. I hope you have a great first day of school!

jillconyers August 31, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

So cute. Love the scallop and stitching.

Tracy September 2, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

Hey Toni! I also left you a comment on SCS, but I just love your card. This patterned paper is perfect with this ketto. CUTE! CUTE! CUTE! So glad to see you playing along with me again!

Hugs,
Tracy

SueB September 6, 2009 at 6:25 AM  

I'm lovin' the whole Ketto line, aren't you?! Cute card! We start back to school this coming Tuesday - it's been a nice break but methinks the kids are ready for a change of pace!