Sunday, August 09, 2009

Better Get Better


I hope you had a great weekend :) On Saturday we had our neighbors round for a get-together; we lit a fire in the back yard - we've been here for nearly 3 years and hadn't tried out the large fire pit that was here when we moved in, so it got started for the first time last night. Iain was very proud of himself! Everyone had fun, the kids all got along well (playing hide and seek in the dark!), and the weather was great (we stayed outside for the whole evening!). There were about 25 of us all together. Today Iain and Helen played a last game of golf before Helen heads back to Scotland tomorrow evening, and I took Nattie to get a second set of ear piercings - she was very excited about that!
Today's card is one that I made for the sketch challenge at Card Positioning Systems. The patterned paper (Bo Bunny) reminds me of Halloween, but I think it works well for a "get well" wish too :)

7 comments:

Heather August 10, 2009 at 6:28 AM  

Sounds like a fun weekend. I wish we had a fire pit!

Lisa August 10, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

I have a heck of the time getting my stamp positioner to work. I finally got rid of mine.

Love the sound of having a fire pit party!!!

Lisa

Juls August 10, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

love that cat! love the colours you have used, a fun and funky card!

Janet August 11, 2009 at 10:24 PM  

What a cute design! Love that kitty!

Linda Beeson August 12, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

Oh my goodness is this adorable! LOVE the colors and how cute with that CPS sketch.

Darcey August 13, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

Another great card! TFS! Glad things are going good for you and your family:)

Unknown August 21, 2009 at 6:01 AM  

Design is awesome....
It looks cute!

___________________
Michell james
Great Discounts on the worlds best home security systems