Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I'm baaaaack!

Wow...it's been a long day! We left Maui around 9pm on Tuesday, had to change flights in Seattle and Salt Lake City, and finally got back to Conifer early afternoon today. Tasha was thrilled to see us :) and the cats are all purring contentedly now that we are all home together again.

The vacation was great. We stayed at the Marriott on Wailea Beach - the location was stunning, the weather was perfect (high 80s with a breeze), and we all enjoyed every day there. When Iain and I went to Maui in 2005, we stayed further north in the town of Lahaina, but Wailea Beach was much quieter, and we liked that better. Tomorrow I'll download my photos and post some here.

On a side note, I was happy to read that my blogging friend Sarah (2 Paws Designs) had a healthy baby boy this weekend! Congratulations to Sarah and Trent on the safe arrival of baby Dylan!

5 comments:

Debbie July 23, 2009 at 12:32 AM  

Welcome home, did anyone get sunburned?

Heather July 23, 2009 at 5:26 AM  

Glad you made it back OK. The resort is beautiful. I know you guys had a blast!

Unknown July 23, 2009 at 9:47 AM  

Welcome home! I've missed you!

SueB July 23, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

welcome back, kiddo! loved the pics, cute card before leaving and SO appropriate, LOL!

Janet July 27, 2009 at 8:06 AM  

How beautiful! Love the pictures! Glad you had a wonderful time. :-)