Monday, July 06, 2009

Happy Monday :)


Well, the sun has finally come out here in Conifer after a weekend of rain! The forecast says we'll be in the high 70s this week :)
Today is the last day of my current school class - I have a 3,000-word paper to finish by tonight, though! My next class doesn't start until the end of the month, though - so I can really relax when we head to Maui next week.
Talking of relaxing, this Stamping Bella image has that theme too! The stamp is called "Bubblebella", and the layout is from a sketch challenge at "Our Creative Corner" a couple of weeks ago.
Thank you for all the well wishes for Jamie. After the shots on Thursday, he had to have 2 more on Friday. He was so brave! We need to go back in today just to have his ear checked, but he hasn't talked about any more pain, so I think it should be OK - the doctor said that 2 days of shots clears up the infection in about 95% of cases. Fingers crossed...

3 comments:

Tracey July 6, 2009 at 10:36 AM  

This is a fabulous card Toni!!

Velta July 6, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

Hey Toni ~ Love the sketch and the colors you used here. I hope Jamie will be feeling better very soon!!!

Elena July 6, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

Oh, what an adorable card! Love the layout!
I will keep my fingers crossed for Jamie...