Saturday, July 25, 2009

Chicken soup :)


Here's a get well card made with the "You Sick Thing" set from TCP. I had fun with the acrylic stamps and was able to bend the sentiment so that I could stamp it around the circle of cardstock. The layout for this card is from Tracy's sketch challenge for this week - thanks, Tracy! The patterned paper is from Cosmo Cricket's "Li'l Man" collection.
What are you up to this weekend? I am almost caught up with the vacation laundry (always fun!), and am hoping to get some stamping time too. I start another school class on Monday, so I'd better make the most of the weekend! Have a great one, whatever you're doing!

4 comments:

Debbie July 25, 2009 at 1:36 PM  

Just adorable, great colors and embelishments

SueB July 26, 2009 at 7:37 AM  

This has got to be one of the cutest get-well stamps I've seen yet - TFS! Cute card! Love the vacation pics too! It's good to know folkes you can live vicariously thru ...

Janet July 27, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

Oooo, the circular text is really cool! Adorable card!

Irasema July 29, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

lol, its so cute