Thursday, July 02, 2009

Birthday Best


Here's a card I made with Artful INKables' "Birthday Best" set. It's another image that's lots of fun to color. The cardstock is all Bazzill Bling, so it has a nice shimmer to it.
Jamie had a rough day yesterday. The ear infection he had a couple of weeks ago returned, so on Friday we got another round of antibiotics. He's allergic to penicillin, so the medication options are a bit more limited. We finished the medication on Tuesday, and on Wednesday morning it was hurting again. I took him back to the pediatrician and he had to get a shot of antibiotics in each leg. Ouch! We also have to go back again this afternoon for another round. Poor litle guy :( Hopefully this will get rid of it once and for all! The nurse said they've had 4 other kids come in this week with resistant ear infections.

10 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings July 2, 2009 at 9:27 AM  

The layers and colors are fabulous!!!

Tracey July 2, 2009 at 10:11 AM  

This is a great card Toni! I hope your little guy is 100% soon.

Andrea Walford July 2, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

Very nice card! The colours really pop on the cake!

Karrie Baker July 2, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

what a great cake stamp! Love the colors!

Anonymous July 2, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

I love all the gorgeous layers! I also like what you did with some of the corners. I think I need to dig that punch out ;)

Joanne Travis July 3, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

Toni, this is fabulous!! I love the colors you chose for this. SO pretty!

Linda July 5, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

Pretty colorful card. I hope Jamie is feeling better.

Jenny Gropp July 5, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

FUN FUN FUN -- and I love those layers!!!
Ear infections are the worst -- I had one as a teenager and never have forgotten the pain -- I thought my ear drum busted -- hope your guy is feeling better soon.

Maureen July 5, 2009 at 8:52 PM  

Aw, poor guy. I sure hope he is better now.

SueB July 6, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

my eldest used to get lots of ear infections ... brings back memories that I'm glad he's since outgrown! it's no fun having babes fall asleep from exhaustion just from crying.