Tuesday, June 23, 2009

TCP Tuesday - Inspiration Challenge






Hi everyone, it's my turn to host TCP Tuesday this week, and I have a great photo for our Inspiration Challenge :) Doesn't that look perfect for a hot, summer day? Yesterday in Conifer we were in the mid-70s - I think that's the warmest we've been all year!


It's pretty easy to play along for the Inspiration Challenge: just look at the photo, and use whatever elements of the photo jump out at you: the objects, the colors, the mood - anything you like! Perhaps you should pour yourself a nice cold drink and get inspired to play along... :)



For my card I knew I wanted to use similar colors and a cocktail theme - so I chose TCP's "Wide Margarita" and "Cocktails!" stamps. The lime slices are the "Big Lemon" and "Small Lemon" stamps; I just stamped them in green ink :) Here are the details for playing:




  1. Each Tuesday, one of the DT Members from The Cat's Pajamas will host a challenge.


  2. The challenges will vary (stamp, color, sketch, inspiration).


  3. You will have until this Saturday night (June 27) to complete the challenge.


  4. Link your project in comments to the hostess' challenge announcement.


  5. TCP stamps are not required, but of course, are highly encouraged.


  6. There will be one winner each month. They will be deemed that month's Swankiest Stamper and get $25 in Cat Cash (to spend on the TCP website!).


  7. When uploading to SCS, please use the keyword TCPTUES64 for this week's challenge.


  8. Alma will post the entries for that week each Monday on her blog for "Holey Moley Monday".


  9. The newly-crowned Swanky Stamper will be announced on the first of the month and will have his/her winning entry posted on The Cat's Pajamas website where he/she will reign for the entire month.


  10. Oh - HAVE FUN!

10 comments:

Alice June 23, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

Great inspiration picture, Toni, and I like your festive card!

I had to stamp my card in a hurry this week, so it is pretty simple. You can see it here: http://doublepurr.blogspot.com/2009/06/tcptues64.html

Kerri June 23, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

I love the colors in the inspiration picture, and your card is fabulous!

Linda June 24, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

Very cute card! So festive.

Elena June 24, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

These drinks looks so good! Very pretty colors! Your card is so cute! Love the little lemon pieces!

Vickilyn June 24, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

Here's mine!! Loved the inspiration!

http://paperhugs.blogspot.com/2009/06/stars-butterflies.html

Cathy Spicer June 25, 2009 at 11:02 PM  

GREAT inspiration!
Cat’s Creation

Megan Aaron June 26, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

Here's my entry

I was inspired by the colors.

Carol June 27, 2009 at 4:57 AM  

Toni, what a YUMMY looking inspiration pick - such a FUN choice - thanks for the challenge! And your card is so much FUN looking; love all the glitter "salt" you used with those images - I am eyeing that glass image! :)

Here is my take:
http://scrapjust4fun.blogspot.com/2009/06/tcp-tuesday-challenge-tcptues64.html

Jamie N. June 27, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Oh I just love this pix. They just look so yummy and delish, but almost too pretty to drink!

Here's my take:

http://ilikesiwantsistamps.blogspot.com/2009/06/tcp-tuesday.html

Karen T June 28, 2009 at 12:23 AM  

Great Cards- love the colors
Here's my card- http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1395972?cat=500&ppuser=205135