Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Oh, the places you'll go...


Isn't this a fun sentiment from the "Boys Will Be Boys" set from Artful INKables? As soon as I saw this set, I thought of Jamie and his cheeky little face :) I made 6 of these cards for an Artful INKables card swap on Splitcoast Stampers. Holly (our swap hostess), I'll get these out to you very soon!
On Monday Nattie, Jamie and I had a fun trip to Hobby Lobby! The kindergarten class I worked in gave me a $100 gift card on the last day of school :) So the three of us shared the gift card and picked up tons of crafting goodies! Then we went to Kohl's and got Nattie a few pairs of shorts (she has grown out of every pair from last summer), so she's all set for Maui in July.
Later this week we're planning a trip to Denver Zoo, probably on Friday. I have another school class starting this week, so it's time to hit the books again! Have a super day :)

4 comments:

leanne June 3, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

cute card! I love the colors.

Janet June 3, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

What a nice gift! I'll bet you had fun on that Hobby Lobby trip!

Toni, how in the world do you store all of your stamps? If you get a chance sometime, I would love it if you could share!

Elena June 3, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

What a nice gift you received, Toni!
The card is very cute! I really love the distressing!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug June 3, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

The card is so cute!! Love the image and distressing.