Friday, June 05, 2009

Nattie and cats :)




These are another couple of photos taken earlier this week; the one on the left is Pickle. Some of you may remember he's the cat who went missing for about a month in October 2007, and then showed up meowing loudly at the back door :) The little guy being held by Nattie on the right is Bailey. We got him and his sister (Aspen) from the Cat Protection League about 3 weeks after Pickle went missing; we honestly thought there would be no chance of him making it home, given the surroundings we live in (mountain lions, bears, other cats, etc.). All 4 cats (there's also Sally, the oldest of the 4) get along really well, though! We are very lucky to have them all :)


9 comments:

Alice June 6, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

I wonder what Pickle thought when he came home from his adventure and found that two new cats had moved in while he was away! It is good that all your cats get along well.

I can cradle Pooh in my arms like Nattie is doing with Bailey. Tigger does not allow it.

Linda Beeson June 6, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

That cat could totally be a cat we had at one time! Isn't it funny how similar they can look? CUTE!

Karrie Baker June 6, 2009 at 7:25 PM  

Pickle is FAT!! What have you been feeding him? LOL Man, he so reminds me of my HJ, they could have been twins! Cute pics!

Velta June 7, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

What a beautiful cat!!!LOL on the feeding :)

Doris June 7, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

Pickle must have gotten into a pickle that kept him laying low for awhile until he could get back. So glad he returned!

Elena June 8, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

All cats look great! I love their names!
We have a redhairedgirl cat - her name is Ginger Bell! She is our baby!

Darcey June 8, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

Cute Cats! How lucky that he came back!

Janet June 8, 2009 at 9:24 PM  

Love tabbies!! :-) I am a bit partial to brown, you know! And my daughter's name is Bailey!

Tracy June 10, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

Ohhhhhhh my how stinkin' cute are this pics Toni!! I had no idea about Pickle. What the heck was he thinking?????? Hello living with you would be the best thing ever. Both kitties are completly goregous and HUGE! I love it!