Monday, June 22, 2009

Just for fun...

Here's a quiz I found on Patti's blog :) Feel free to play along!

  1. What is your current obsession? Trying to squeeze in more reading time this summer!
  2. What is your weirdest obsession? Not liking it when my foods on a plate touch each other :)
  3. What are you wearing today? Right now, jammies (it's just after midnight here).
  4. What would you eat for your last meal? Chicken tikka masala (curry) with rice.
  5. What's the last thing you bought? Groceries at Safeway.
  6. What are you listening to now? Nothing. The house is silent!
  7. What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla.
  8. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be? Anywhere right on the beach :)
  9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Alaska.
  10. Which language would you want to learn? I studied French, German and Spanish at high school and college, so I'd just like to get better at them! I've forgotten a lot of it...
  11. What's your favorite quote (for now)? There's always a light at the end of the tunnel.
  12. What's your favorite color? Blue!
  13. What is your favorite time of day? I like it on days when I'm up first - doesn't happen often during summer break, though!
  14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe? Jammies :)
  15. What is your dream job? Hmmmm - not sure! I think I have a great balance right now with my para job at Jamie's school and my DT work!
  16. What's your favorite magazine? Oprah and Real Simple
  17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? I'd split it evenly between myself, Iain, Nattie and Jamie. Each of us could do what we want with our $25. I'd spend mine at Barnes & Noble.
  18. Do you admire anyone's style? There are too many to list - tons of inspirational stampers out there!
  19. Describe your personal style...Simple and clean (most of the time) with a little "something".
  20. What are you going to do after this? Work on my school paper and then go to bed!
  21. What are your favorite movies? Thomas Crown Affair, Perfect Storm, Good Will Hunting
  22. What's your favorite fruit? Strawberries.
  23. What inspires you? My kids, and other crafters.
  24. Do you collect something? Stamps, patterned paper, cardstock, the list goes on...

1 comments:

emily June 22, 2009 at 7:00 PM  

We have a very similar movie taste! Good Will Hunting is my all-time favorite and the story of the Perfect Storm is a true story of a lost fishing boat in my hometown!