Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Camper



Hi all :) I hope you're having a great weekend! We picked up Nattie from camp yesterday; she had a terrific time, tried some new activities, and made some new friends. We had a picnic lunch, saw a slideshow of all the photos taken throughout the week, and then checked out posters the kids had made to show one thing they learned about. The stormy weather didn't hold up their activities too much, either, which is good :)

The layout for today's card is from the Card Positioning Systems blog. The stamps (log and bear) are from the "Happy Camper" set from The Cat's Pajamas, and so are the ribbon and buttons. I cut out the regular and scalloped ovals using my Nestabilities dies, then stamped the log on brown patterned paper (all from Cosmo Cricket's "Mr. Campy" line), cut it out and attached it. I stamped the bear on white paper, colored it in and cut it out before standing him on the log. This card measures 7" x 3.5".

6 comments:

Elena June 13, 2009 at 7:01 AM  

He is so cute! I love the leaf ribbon and buttons!
Glad Nattie had fun time at the camp!

Elise June 13, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

Hi Toni! Your work is FABULOUS! I ADORE this card and THAT bear! OMG! I love your designs for TCP, and thank you for your comment on my card "from the ooooold west!" You guys do some AMAZING stuff, so I'm completely "aw shucks" and thrilled! Have a fabulous day!

Andrea Walford June 13, 2009 at 1:01 PM  

Great card! It's so rich with colour and texture!

Debbie June 13, 2009 at 5:44 PM  

How cute the buttons look with the ribbon. And I have that ribbon so I need to remember your idea!

Velta June 14, 2009 at 3:21 PM  

Hi Toni ~ This card is adorable !! I love what you did with the buttons and the leaves :)

Janet June 16, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

He's adorable! :-) Love how you fashioned the rustic little border at the bottom. Too sweet!