Thursday, June 11, 2009

Birthday Card


Hi! Happy Thursday! The card I made for today uses stamps from Hero Arts ("Doodle Flower Patch" stamp) and The Cat's Pajamas ("Happy Birthday II" stamp). I used some scraps of "My Mind's Eye" paper and scraps of paper. The card measures 3.5" x 7". I really like the look of tall, skinny cards for a change of style.
We had some big thunder here last night! The kind that's right over the house! Some areas of Colorado have been dealing with tornadoes this week, though, so we're pretty lucky to just have thunder and rain. Have a great day!

5 comments:

Anonymous June 11, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

Aren't you sick of this weather?? The kids and I are going crazy inside!
I LOVE this card. The distressed edges, the ribbon and I LOVE those flowers, super CUTE :)

Unknown June 11, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

I take it no lightning strikes? Phew - that's good. We've had 3 days of rain since Monday - it's your storms shifting east - I'm SO ready for summer weather.

Janet June 11, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

Toni, I adore this card! I had to look really closely because I would have sworn you used fabric! What a fun size, too.

SueB June 15, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

I keep coming back to this card, and just had to share that I'm lovin' the summery and shabby-chic feel of it - TFS!

Laura July 28, 2009 at 8:06 AM  

muy bonita la tarjeta...me encantó, saludos