Thursday, June 04, 2009

Artful INKables ATC



Here's an ATC (Artist Trading Card) that I made for my non-card project for Artful INKables this month. It measures 2.5" x 3.5". I used the "Boys Will Be Boys" stamp set :) Kristin also carries frog charms, which are a great match for this set.



Yesterday the kids and I went to see "Up". It was awesome! There was something for everyone in the storyline, and the animation was great :) We also went shopping for a new sleeping bag for Nattie's camp next week. She's going on a "Wildlife Biology" trip just a few miles away from Monday through Friday; it was organized through her school and she's very excited about the different activities they'll be trying out!

5 comments:

Tracey June 4, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

This is a fun card TOni! Perfect for a little boy!

Linda Beeson June 4, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

That saying and that cute frog are adorable! What a cute card for a kid. So, you enjoyed UP? I was just thinking it didn't seem that interesting although my granddaughter wants to go.

Debbie June 4, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

What a fun card!

Jenny Gropp June 5, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

That frog charm---where ever did you find that??? Love this fun card -- it "jumps" right out and catches your eye!!!

Darcey June 5, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

Cute Card! I heard that movie was really good, glad you all liked it:)