Saturday, May 30, 2009

Yee Haw!!


The first day of summer break! Yeah! Yesterday afternoon I went to the end-of-year party at one of the teacher's houses; it was great to see everyone relaxed and looking forward to their break. The teachers definitely earned it! I stayed for a few hours and then came home to watch "E.T." with Nattie :)

Today's card is made with Artful INKables' "Rodeo Rodent" stamp set. I used some older paper I found from Stampin' Up! and some kraft colored cardstock, and I added some gold brads to go with the "Sheriff" badge.

We are having a day at home today; I cleaned the house this morning, and am planning to do some stamping this afternoon while Iain paints the guest bedroom - his sister is coming to visit from Scotland at the end of July for 10 days. Then this evening we're all going down to our neighbor's house for a get-together :) Should be fun!! Have a great Saturday, whatever you're doing!

8 comments:

Karrie Baker May 30, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

Sounds like you have a fun day planned today!! Enjoy your stamp time & get together!!

Lisa Foster May 30, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

This is absolutely adorable! Hehehe...boy does he ever make me smile! Love it!
Have FUN!

Elena May 31, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

So adorable! Relly love how you colored this Kitty Cowboy!

Maureen May 31, 2009 at 8:42 PM  

Wow Summer Break already? We still have a month to go...

What a great card, so cute!!!

Sarah Coggins June 1, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

Hurray for summer break! So jealous. Well, I guess I sort of get one this year, but something tells me even though I won't be in the office, I'll be working. ;) I'm sure it will be well worth it to have my little one here though.

Fun card! I like the little rodeo rodent and roughed up edges. tfs!

Kerri June 1, 2009 at 7:07 PM  

Cute! Awesome coloring and I love the do you paired with it!

Darcey June 2, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

Enjoy your break!!

Janet June 3, 2009 at 8:31 AM  

He's so cute! Love the color scheme and the little stars!

Sounds like your summer is off to a great start! We have school until Friday...almost done!