Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Welcome Home :)



Hi! Happy Wednesday :) So far my week is going pretty well; the weather is expected to be beautiful for the rest of the week - mid-60s!
I can't believe we finish school in just over 3 weeks...the time is flying by! The kindergarteners are very excited and are counting the days left in school :)
Today's card is one I made a few weeks ago with a stamp set called "Welcome Home" by Lizzie Anne Designs. I figured it would be a good one to have on hand for any friends who might move house. Have a super day, whatever you're up to!

6 comments:

Debbie May 6, 2009 at 12:45 AM  

The ribbon looks so cute on this card and great colors.

Janet May 6, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

How adorable! Love the ribbon weave!

Linda May 6, 2009 at 3:16 PM  

Pretty car. I can't believe school is almost over too. It is flying by.

SueB May 6, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

Cute card, and I just LOVE Lizzie Anne stamps! I think time speeds up exponentially as we grow older, Toni - watch out!

Velta May 6, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

Such a Happy Card !

Elena May 7, 2009 at 4:59 AM  

Very pretty card! Love the ribbon threading!