Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tracy's Sketch Challenge


Hey there :) I hope your week is a super one so far! Thank you for all the kind words about the tutorial. Janet asked a great question about what kind of scissors I use for paper piecing: the ones I use most often are the Fiskars Softouch Micro-Tip Scissors, and sometimes I'll use a craft knife.
The card I'm posting today is another one featuring paper piecing that I made for Tracy's Sketch Challenge; Tracy posts a new sketch on her blog every Thursday and I try to play along whenever I can. For this card I used a stamp I've had for several years! It's by Rubbermoon. The patterned paper is Basic Grey's "Porcelain" collection - love it!
The temperature here reached over 70 degrees yesterday; it's beautiful! I told Iain we should get the cushions back out for the chairs on our deck this weekend. Spring is finally here in the mountains! Have a terrific day :)

4 comments:

Janet May 13, 2009 at 7:55 AM  

Very pretty, Toni! The paper piecing really makes your images beautiful!

Thanks for the info on the scissors. :-) I need to give this a try!

Lisa May 13, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

I love the fisker soft touch too!!!

Great card.

Lisa

Darcey May 13, 2009 at 2:13 PM  

Enjoy your spring!

Elena May 14, 2009 at 4:38 AM  

So glad that spring is here! Love your very beautiful card, Toni!