Saturday, May 16, 2009

Teacher gift


Here's a photo of one of the boxed sets of cards I made for the kids to give as part of their end-of-year gift for their teachers. The stamp is by Stampendous, and the patterned paper is the "Urban Prairie" collection by Basic Grey.
The plumber came this afternoon and was able to get the motor going for now; he showed us that it's on its way out, though, so he's getting us an estimate for installing a new motor. Right now I know that running hot water is a wonderful thing :)
Have a fantastic weekend!

9 comments:

jillconyers May 16, 2009 at 4:22 AM  

Perfect idea for an end of the year gift. Love the colors and the BG :)

Have a great weekend Toni!

Linda May 16, 2009 at 7:18 AM  

I like like this set. I made sets for the teachers and dd took them in for Teacher Appreciation week. So now I have to figure out something else for the end of year gift.

Unknown May 16, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

It's raining here today so my thoughts naturally turned to you....more water!
We had our above ground pool explode about 6 years ago.....I KNOW what it's like to have water in the basement!
Hope you dry up soon!

Janet May 16, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

Whew! So happy about that water heater!

What a nice idea to make card sets for teacher gifts. Lucky teachers! :-)

Karrie Baker May 16, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

What a sweet card! You think of everything, don't you?:)

Debbie May 16, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Cute card, I love the colors

Lisa Foster May 16, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

This is really wonderful! I love that DP!! What a wonderful sentiment!
Hugs,
Lisa

Elena May 17, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

So glad the water heater is back! What a cute idea for a teacher's gift!

Darcey May 18, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

Cute cards!