Friday, May 08, 2009

Nattie and Bailey


I promise, Nattie's not choking Bailey in this photo! She really loves him! Actually, she's terrific with all our pets. Quite often she'll have 2 or 3 cats snoozing on her bed, and then Tasha might come and lie down on the floor in her room :) So sweet!
I have the day off today so that I can go and pick Nattie up from her Camp-In at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. I can't wait to hear what they got up to! Then, this evening she's going to the school carnival/dance and Jamie is going to a birthday party. It's a busy day!
On Saturday Jamie has a swim lesson, and then I don't know what our plans are for Mother's Day - I'd love an entire day of stamping! :) Have a very happy Friday! I'll be back over the weekend with some more cards!

7 comments:

Joanne Travis May 8, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

What a cute pic!
Sounds like am amazingly fun day!

Debbie May 8, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

Love the photo. A camp in at the museum? Makes me think of the movie night at the museum with Ben stiller. Hope they had as much fun!

Carol May 8, 2009 at 12:28 PM  

Ahhhh... great pic!!! A camp-in- that sounds like a great time, hope they learned a lot! Happy Mother's day! enjoy the weekend!

Alice May 8, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

I have such a soft spot for tabby cats with green eyes and orange noses! Maybe because the cat I had in high school was a tabby like Bailey. Great picture!

Lisa Foster May 9, 2009 at 6:01 AM  

I love this pic!!! What a treasure! But why is Nattie hold OUR cat? LOL...Bailey looks just like our Clementine :)

Janet May 9, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

Awww...so sweet! :-) Hope you have a great weekend, Toni. A day of crafting does sound heavenly! Happy Mom's Day!

Tracy May 11, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

Another great pix Toni. Not sure who's cuter. I could give them both a big ol' hug. Smooches!