Thursday, May 28, 2009

Howdy!



I hope you're having a great Thursday :) Nattie had her last day of 6th grade today, and tomorrow is the last day for Jamie and me!

Today's card is made with one of Artful INKables' new sets, called "Rodeo Rodent". I used torn paper to make the layers of sand, and then stamped, colored and cut out the images to form the scene on blue cardstock, before hand stitching around the edge for a rugged look :)

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for release day for 2 new sets from The Cat's Pajamas!

7 comments:

Joanne Travis May 28, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

Oh my goodness, is this ever creative!! I love the cacti and the horseshoes around the pole. Wonderful card, Toni!!

Sues May 28, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

This is really cute! Love the layered look!

Tracey May 28, 2009 at 7:04 PM  

This is fabulous Toni.

Karrie Baker May 28, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

WOW!!! This card ROCKS!!! I love everything about this!

Kerri May 28, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

How clever! I love the horseshoes, and your sand is terrific!

Sarah Coggins May 29, 2009 at 8:09 AM  

What a cool card! I love the paper tearing and stitching. Such fabulous details those 2 things add. :)

And hurray for the start of summer!

Elena May 30, 2009 at 6:24 AM  

Fabulous card! Love the hand stitching you added!