Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Some Sunshine for Wednesday!


Hi all! I hope your week is going really well! Today's card is one that I made for Tracy's Sketch Challenge :)

I used one of the brand new Artful INKables sets; it's called "Celestial Bodies". I stamped the sun twice, and then double-mounted it on the card to make it really stand out. There are 3 colors of Stickles on there, to give a very sparkly look to the sun :) The ribbon is also from AI; you can check out all the colors Kristin has right here. It's nice and flat, which makes it easier to attach. I hope you like it!

5 comments:

Sarah Coggins April 29, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

Beautiful card! Love how the sun sparkles. :)

Elena April 29, 2009 at 2:25 PM  

Beautiful card! I love the bright colors and color contrast!

Lisa April 29, 2009 at 3:39 PM  

Toni, I just love your blog! Always so fresh and tons of creative ideas!

Lisa

Anonymous April 29, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

OHHHHHH! I love the orange and the way you used the label tag :)

Linda May 1, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

I love using Stickles to color things in images. Great card!