Monday, April 13, 2009

Miss You Card


Hi all, here's a card I made using only a sentiments stamp - it's from the "Basic Sentiments" set by Artful INKables. The set comes with 18 sentiments, so it's a great one to add to your stash! The patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye (surprise!), and I just used a selection of flowers and brads from my stash :) I think this layout would be a good one to make multiples of for packs such as teacher gifts, and it is that time of year...
I'll be back on Tuesday with my card for this week's TCP Tuesday challenge, and then on Wednesday we're having a blog hop for the 4 new sets being released by Artful INKables! It's going to be a busy week - I hope yours is a great one!

9 comments:

Lisa Foster April 13, 2009 at 2:39 AM  

This is beautiful, Toni! I Love the flower in the middle, with the little ones off to the side! Great design! Have a great Monday!
Lisa

Sarah Coggins April 13, 2009 at 8:13 AM  

Very pretty! I love the soothing colors and all the flowers. :)

Maureen April 13, 2009 at 8:37 AM  

So pretty! I love the different flowers you used. Well done!

Velta April 13, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

Oh Toni ~ This is just elegant! I love the flowers and the simplicity of this card...that is what makes it elegant :)

Tracey April 13, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

Great card Toni! Love the colours!

Gabrielle April 13, 2009 at 6:56 PM  

Great card! Love the muted colors!

Anonymous April 13, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

Gorgeous!! I love the texture and all the fabulous flowers :)

Sues April 13, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

Beautiful... a change from your TCP card last week! I like those sentiments stamps... may have to add it to my collection!

Karrie Baker April 13, 2009 at 7:27 PM  

This card is so pretty Toni!! :)