Monday, March 23, 2009

Tea for Two


Most people who know me also know that I love a good cup of tea :) This stamp set is from Lizzie Anne Designs - it's called "Tea Time".
For the layout I used Jen's Sketch Challenge - she posts one every Saturday. Thanks, Jen, for a great sketch! Oh, and the patterned paper on this card is the "Porcelain" collection by Basic Grey.
Thanks also for taking the time to post all your kind thoughts, prayers and wishes for me and my family after we lost Gramps this past weekend. It really mean a lot to me - I am very lucky to have such supportive blogging friends!

7 comments:

Linda March 23, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

Beautiful card! I'm sorry to hear about your Gramps. I'm glad that you were able to have one more visit with him. ((hugs))

Lisa Foster March 23, 2009 at 7:32 PM  

WOW Toni! This is absolutely exceptional!!! It's just....PERFECT! I love your colors! Fantastic job, My Friend!

~amy~ March 23, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Wow...super card...love the tea theme!

Elena March 24, 2009 at 4:45 AM  

I love tea too! It is a very popular drink in Russia!
Your card is so prettty! I love the layout you created! And flower is so cute!

Anonymous March 24, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

i love the polka dots and the crocheted flower :)

Anonymous March 25, 2009 at 7:50 AM  

wonderful details and such a great card!! thanks for playing! hugs-Jd

NWFlamingo March 26, 2009 at 12:02 PM  

I really like what you did with the sketch. Great card!