Friday, March 06, 2009

Happy Mail!


Here are some "Happy Mail" peppermint patties I made with my "Post A Note" set by Artful INKables. I used the sentiment and the flower; the flowers are paper-pieced. Wouldn't these be nice to receive in the mail? :)
I had a busy day at work yesterday; one of our 5th grade teachers was sick, so I administered my first two CSAP tests to her class. It was a little intimidating at first, but I was very proud of myself when we got through the session :) The kids did a fantastic job following all the testing rules. I also got some good news from the principal: I'm one of the 4 staff members receiving a "Values Award for Teamwork" from our district this year! We all nominated staff members a couple of months ago, and I am thrilled to have been chosen, especially since this is my first year working at the school :) There will be a ceremony in April which we all get to attend.

11 comments:

Darcey March 6, 2009 at 8:30 AM  

Congratulations Toni! I bet you are a lot of help for the school:)

Heather March 6, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

Those are adorable! Congrats on the award!

Lisa Foster March 6, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

WOOOHOO! Congrats, Toni! I know you deserve it!
Love these little "Happy Mails!" Just darling! Those flowers are fantastic!

Linda March 6, 2009 at 5:47 PM  

Cute project. And congrats on the award!

Maureen March 6, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

Wow! Congratulations Toners!!! But I am hardly surprised; you are a wonderful person who is deserving of such awards!

Elena March 6, 2009 at 7:39 PM  

Congratulations on the great news!
And I love your yummy happy mail!

Sues March 6, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

Hurray, Hurrah, Congratulations! You really deserve it!!!

Joanne Travis March 7, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

Toni, this is an awesome little project! I love the way you used those sweet flowers.

Unknown March 8, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

Congrats Toni!!! That is absolutely awesome! So when you finish your criminal justice degree, how about adding a teaching degree to that? (like I should talk, eh?)

Sarah Coggins March 9, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

Those little happy notes are so cute! Way to go on administering the tests and for receiving an award!! That's great news. :)

Anonymous March 11, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

What a simply lovely idea Toni!