Friday, March 20, 2009

Busy week!

It was a very busy week for me; I worked pretty much full-time to get all the CSAP (testing) materials checked, accounted for, and returned to the CO Dept. of Education. I'm glad that our school is small! LOL! It's a great feeling to have all those test booklets out of the school. And on a "proud mom" note, Iain and I went to an Honor Roll assembly at Nattie's school this morning :) She has worked very hard this year, especially considering what an adjustment it is to switch to middle school.

As a result, I haven't had much time to stamp this week. Later tonight I'm working on the invitations for our school's "Showcase" event next month (like an open house). We decided to invite the families of all the new kindergarteners who'll be starting school in Fall 2009. I came up with a nice, simple design in our school colors (it has to be simple if I'm making 60 of them!) and will hopefully get them finished tomorrow so that on Sunday I can do some stamping for myself!

Next week I just have a 4-day week. We get Friday off, and then all of the following week for Spring Break. Yeah!! I am more than ready for a break after the last few weeks! We'll be going to San Francisco for 4 days. How about you? Are you doing anything special over Spring Break? Have a super weekend - I'll be back with some cards tomorrow!

4 comments:

Sues March 20, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

Wow, you must be so releaved!!! Great job! But 60 invites - you are crazy!! Good luck!

Lisa March 20, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

You better put "visiting with my CJ buddies" on your list when you come out to CA. I know we all would love to meet your family in person.

Lisa

SueB March 21, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

I'm dealing with the envy factor here ... I work in a school too, but it's a private university and we don't have the time off but we DO get to dress casual between semesters when we're without students, LOL!

Enjoy your free time and I'll be looking forward to checking what you create over the break!

Unknown March 21, 2009 at 8:40 PM  

I'm so jealous that you're going to San Fran again!!!! Give everyone {{{hugs}}} for me cuz I know you won't get away with not seeing them while you're there!