Tuesday, February 03, 2009

TCP Tuesday - Inspiration Challenge




It's my turn to host TCP Tuesday this week! Here's your inspiration piece :) I found it on Better Homes and Gardens' website - they're called Red Velvet Sweetheart Cakes.


So, your challenge is to make any card using TCP stamps (if possible), inspired by this picture. I can't wait to see what you come up with!! When you've finished creating, post a link to your card in the comments section of this post. All the entries will be featured in Alma's Holey Moley Monday slideshow next week! If you're uploading to Splitcoast Stampers, use the keyword TCPTUES44.


In addition, all the TCP Tuesday entries are considered for the Swanky Stamper of the Month award, which you can read about here on Alma's blog. I don't have a card ready for you yet because of the vision problems I had over the weekend, but will post one as soon as I can. In the meantime, don't forget to check out the awesome work by the other members of the Cat Pack (links over on the right-hand side).


Happy Stamping! Looking forward to see all your creations :)

7 comments:

Anonymous February 3, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

These cupcakes look like they've been baked by a scrapbooker! Great colours!

Debbie February 3, 2009 at 4:22 PM  

Welcome back! Hope your eyes are totally recovered.

Alice February 3, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

I hope your eyes are getting better!

The cupcakes, and the card I had in my head, look tons better than my card does, but here it is:
http://doublepurr.blogspot.com/2009/02/tcptues44.html

Gosh, now I am in the mood to go bake something!

Amy Rohl February 7, 2009 at 8:01 AM  

Fun inspiration piece, Toni! I'm off to check out the recipe at BHG now!

Here's my entry:
http://inkaboutme.blogspot.com/2009/02/poochie-love.html

waleska February 7, 2009 at 1:29 PM  

Hi there! I just posted a card I made for this challenge on my blog. Great challenge, thanks! Hope I'm not too late :)

http://myorganizedmess.typepad.com/talking_to_myself/

Carol February 7, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

PERRRFECT inspiration Toni - to mask and powder on a cupcake is a great idea!!! had me drooling; I created this card as if i was looking down and unwrapping that delish cupcake :)... Poochie is playing on powder sugar :)...

Here is what I came up with:

http://scrapjust4fun.blogspot.com/2009/02/tcp-tuesday-challenge-tcptues44.html

Tracy February 8, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

Hi Toni!

I hope I'm not too late! Here's my entry......

http://eatsleepstamp.typepad.com/tracyc/2009/02/tcp-tuesday-bett
er-late-than-never.html

Hugs,
Tracy