Sunday, February 08, 2009

Shower Time :)


Happy Sunday, everyone! I hope you're having a super weekend. I've been catching up on some of my DT work; this is my card for this week's "Who's That Girl?" challenge which I host on Splitcoast Stampers each week. This week the challenge is to use the "Shower Time" set (or any other MFT set) and at least 3 different patterned papers. I found this paper pack at Hobby Lobby; it's by Paper Studio and is called "Pink Armadillo". Isn't it fun?
We're watching the forecast here; we're expecting some snow tonight! I can't believe how little we've had this winter. My Auntie Joan, who lives on the south coast of England, has more snow than we do right now!

8 comments:

Tracey February 8, 2009 at 3:42 PM  

Love this card Toni!! Such fun colours on it!!

Lisa Foster February 8, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

Super cute card Toni! Love all of the colors! I laughed when I read the name of the DP...Pink Armadillo...Who comes up with this?

Betty J Schaub February 8, 2009 at 11:54 PM  

too cute!

Unknown February 9, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

Hey - you WANT snow? I'll pack some up & ship it to ya! We've had over 100 inches since December. We finally hit the 50's on Saturday & possibly 60 tomorrow, but guess what.....snow & freezing rain are in the forecast for the end of the week.

Anonymous February 9, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

Gorgeous card Toni! I just love the colours!

Elena February 9, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

this card is so cute! I love the rain you created, Toni!

Sues February 9, 2009 at 7:51 PM  

Just wait - March is the snowiest month here - we'll get dumped on!!!

Anonymous February 10, 2009 at 2:23 PM  

yummy, YUMMY paper!! love the rain :)