Monday, February 16, 2009

Friday Fill-In (a little late, I know...)

Here's a little piece from Friday Fill-Ins that I forgot to post the other day :)

1. It seems like Spring around here! Where's the snow?
2. Would you put down the toilet seat when you're done, please?
3. If I thought you would appreciate it, I'd make you a handmade card! (But actually, my hubby prefers a store-bought one with a funny poem inside! LOL!)
4. Thankfulness is what I think of most when I think of you.
5. To me, Valentine's Day means craft time with the kids!
6. My family gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Iain coming home, tomorrow my plans include stamping and Jamie's swim lesson and Sunday, I want to watch the season premiere of "The Amazing Race" with Iain and the kids!

4 comments:

Anonymous February 16, 2009 at 7:54 AM  

I just watched the news this morning and I hear the mountains are suppose to be getting some snow, no more spring ;)

Darcey February 16, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

I hope you have a great trip. I wish your Gramps only the best. Hopefully he will be home in time for your visit:) Have a safe trip.

Gabrielle February 17, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

HAHA on the toilet seat! Know the feeling!

Love the Amazing Race...this season looks like lots of fun.

Linda February 17, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

I'm glad you are able to visit your Gramps and hope he is doing better. Have a safe trip!